Kick-start your project
You can’t run a social network by yourself. You’ll need allies in the exec team, in the IT department and probably elsewhere. The time has to be right, and in some businesses it somehow never will be.
Use these free tools to assess either your readiness to embark on the project, and to help you with those crucial initial soundings with the key stakeholders, or to evaluate what might be holding your community back.
The self-assessment questionnaires are designed to help you collate what you know already and what you don’t know. The rough scoring system gives you a guide to how prepared you are compared with other organisations.
- DownloadINVESTMENT – can you make the business case for going social?
- DownloadREADINESS – are you best placed for a successful launch?
- DownloadADOPTION – can you improve adoption and show the value of your network?
- DownloadCULTURE – is your business culture the right one for social initiatives?
- DownloadHEALTH-CHECK – how is your existing community doing, whether internal or external?
The conversation kick-starters are specific to your intended audience – staff, customers or professional members. They are designed to help you engage with other interested parties in your organisation and start the process of on-boarding them to further your project.